Assessing Your Experimental Evidence


Brian’s Perspective:

When I received my score of the assessment I was a little surprised and baffled. I got 4 answers wrong; I thought the answers would be intuitive and based on common sense. I thought people performed better when you ask them to do their best, I thought when trust is broken it is best to accept responsibility and apologize, I thought team spirit would help improve decisions and I thought it was always best to avoid conflict in the workplace. What I learned through the course was something a different. Sometimes the answers we think are the right choices vary because of the personalities and behaviors of those we work with, understanding organizational behavior is extremely important when trying to be an effective leader.

No comments: