Dear Brian


11/15/2016
Dear future Brian,
I hope this letter finds you and your family in good health and good spirits. I hope your holidays were full of time spent with family and friends and you enjoyed every moment you had with each of them. Remember that life is what you make of it. So do not hesitate in making your dreams become a reality.
Looking ahead in time I know that one of your goals is successfully completing your first semester in the MBA program. At this point you should be well into the spring 2017 semester and almost completed one half of the required classes needed for your degree. Take a moment and enjoy the fruits of your labor.  It seems like a lot of work in the beginning, but when you reflect back on it, the classes will be a distant memory and your thoughts of accomplishment and perseverance will begin to sink in. You are half way there!!!!! Think of it that way, wow, it only seemed like yesterday.
How was that trip to Florida in February?  Much needed I bet? Getting away from the cold weather was a Godsend. I hope you didn’t get sunburnt.
How was your birthday old man? I hope you had a great day celebrating your birth. You had a lot of birthdays to celebrate; moms, Justin’s, Cyndi’s and dads.  I hope each one of them had a great celebration.
Cyndi is one semester closer to transferring to UMW. Good for her. With the classes she is taking in the spring, she should be all set to transfer in the fall. Ashton has successfully completed his first semester in college and rapidly nearing completion of his first year. I am so happy that he is doing so well.
I am glad you finally got that shed you wanted. How long have you had it? A month? Looks great!!!
Good luck and I hope you enjoy your summer and be sure to draft a new 6 month goal letter and see how much of it you can get accomplished. If you put your mind to it, it will all become a reality!!!!

Best of Luck,
Brian