Leading Through Change



Faranda’s Reflection:
This assessment proves I am a true pragmatist and will use various approaches to obtain the goal.  The only approach I score low on was status quo, in part because while I do not like change I do embrace it and try to proactive in preparing for the change.  Otherwise, I will approach different situations and people differently based on the avenue that will yield the best results.  
People are weird as we are constantly reminded and some do better with the SMART approach, others need change to be doled out in increments, other’s need to be more involved in the change so their morale is not damaging to the forth coming adjustments.

I have worked with all kinds of people and because of my experiences with people I understand when big changes are arising, you may need to handle groups of people differently.  This is not reflective of the type of employee they are, necessarily. I don’t expect more of people than what they are going to do, and I have found that I am never disappointed because 95% of the time people react the way I thought, but I have prepared myself to handle the situation in a manner agreeable to them and me.


No comments: