Your Impression Management Strategies



5.2 - Your Impression Management Strategies

Faranda's Reflection:
I do not do a fantastic job at promoting myself, ingratiating myself to others, nor exemplify a good employee.  I am r direct person, so if I do something for someone it is because I want to not to ingratiate myself with an individual.  In my opinion that is brown-nosing, and that is not a something that I would be comfortable doing.  I prefer for every interaction I have with someone be sincere.  I am not concerned about being liked in my profession, I am concerned about advocating for my clients, and ensuring that they understand when I say something (good or bad) it is the truth.  Nonetheless, based on the results of this evaluation I understand that I need make a more concerted effort to promote myself to other, be kinder to others, and demonstrate positive behaviors in the workplace for my co-worker, who may have difficulty with this concerp.

No comments: