Perceived Stress Scale








Cheryl’s Reflection:
I am not surprised I have a higher stress level than my teammates. I have been through a lot in recent years.  One of the reasons I choose to get my MBA is to ensure I was doing some thing for myself, in doing something for myself I was looking for a way to remove from of the stresses from my daily life.


-->
It is important to acknowledge that many people are going through a lot of different things – and many people do not let you know what they are going through.   As leader, we learned being open to listening to people’s concerns, work and not work related, is part of the job and very necessary! It   As a leader, it is important, to me that people are able to speak openly and confide in you, if they need a shoulder to share with.
Stress effects us all very differently!  What people define as stress differs also!




No comments: