What is Your Cultural Intelligence?



Cheryl’s Reflection:
I do not have a lot experience with different cultures; however when I do have to interact with a foreign national I do try to review their customs.  Some customs differ significantly from the United States.  Below are some examples: 


Brian’s Reflection: 

I lack extensive knowledge and personal interactions with individuals from different cultures. I am very aware of this, I do not travel internationally nor do I have routine interactions with multicultural individuals and personalities. While my current position offers me many opportunities to interact with a broad spectrum of individuals I however do not interact with people from different cultures. It will have to be something that I work on when and if the time comes.

No comments: